By submitting the full paper, author(s) must make a commitment that the work is original and not published elsewhere earlier in any manner. Although original papers would be accepted for peer review throughout the year, the journal editorial board reserves the right to reject any paper if the paper is not found to meet the requirements of the journal. Papers will be sent for peer review if the editorial board finds that the paper meets all the requirements of a scholarly work and has a potential to succeed in peer review process of the journal. Authors are requested to write an email to understand more about the manuscript submission guidelines.
Preparation of Articles Articles must be laid out as follows:
• Microsoft Word document
• Letter size (8.5 inches by 11 inches)
• 1-inch margins all around
• 12-point Times New Roman font
• Double spaced (references and notes included)
• Citation and reference as per APA style
• Do not save as a read-only file as the manuscript will be subject to copy editing
• The article should be between 8 to 20 pages. Tables, figures, charts and other non-linear text elements are not included in the total page count.